We don’t offer a prepared breakfast but all ingredients are provided for the full duration of your stay (coffee/Tea/milk/bread/homemade jam/butter/fruit juice/fresh fruits).
A fresh fruit plate is provided every morning, with a glass of fresh fruit juice and fresh homemade bread.
Our employee, Kay, cleans the bungalow every day when you are outside and makes the laundry if necessary. She also provides and puts in the refrigerator the products for the breakfast.
If you chose not to rent a vehicle, our house staff can accompany you to the village center with his tri-car (funny and typical) if you wish to shop. They can also, on demand, deal with you to prepare a BBQ with the fresh fishes or squids bought at the market of the village and if desired, give you some courses of Thai cuisine.
We can help our visitors for the reservations of excursions (Archipelago of Similan, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Sok national park, Koh Yao Noi…) or shows (Fantasea, Simon Cabaret…) and advise them about attractions of the surroundings: Phuket, Phang Nga, Krabi, Khao Lak, Khao Sok…
Thai massage is available on request at the edge of the swimming pool (350 THB/h) by a professional masseuse coming from the village.
- Coffee Maker
- electric kettle
- 4-burner cooker with oven
- Washing machine
- Fresh Water Dispenser
- Large teak closet
- Dressing table
- Towel holder
- Flat screen TV
- European Bluray Reader
- Apple TV With NetFlix subscription
- PS3 Game Console European Standards
- 2 leather armchairs with footstool
- Internet Wifi (optical fiber 20MB/s)
- More than 200 movies and series in Bluray (French / English / German)
- Hair dryer
- Safety Box
- Electronic weighing scale
- Golf equipment man and woman (The pretty golf of Thap La Mu is only 20 minutes away)
- Beach mats
- Games (cards – Scrabble – chessboard – petanque – badminton)
- Beach chairs and folding chairs.
Linen is provided: sheets, towels, bath towels …